Wednesday, July 09, 2008

SONS AND DAD

SOMETIMES IT DOES SEEM THE SON IS LOOKING ONE WAY AND THE DAD THE OTHER WAY. BUT GENERALLY THEY BOTH BEGIN TO LOOK THE SAME WAY.
^
I don't believe I did ever caught a fish on this trip with Chad.
Chad, Charles, Eric, and Kyle Whisnant


Being a dad for now thirty seven years, has been both a responsibility and a joy. Letting your sons and daughter grow up and leave the nest and move away from home. While I was writting this Chad called (10 p.m.). Now that is what I think is great. Eric calls and Becky calls, and Kyle does when he can.

When Charity and I and Ellen, Stephen and Mom were eating with Jerry and Macel Falwell, one month to the day before Jerry died, he had a phone call from Jonathan. And Jerry said, "Now I will get a call from Jerry Jr." And in a few moments, Jerry Jr called. I would say the sons are glad they called their Dad and Mom. And they all live in Lynchburg, VA. I can tell you there was no great joy that Jerry had, when this sons called. (His daughter as well).

Thanks boys for calling, thanks daughter for calling.
Love you
You Dad

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...