- - - - - - - - -
- "Therefore we also pray always for you that our God would coulntl you worthy of this calling, and fulfill all the good pleasure of His goodness and the work of our Lord with power, that the name of our Lord Jesus Christ maly be glorified in you, and you in Him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ."
- To see God move like a whirl wind in our lives and in the life of Rivers of Joy members and we move into operating our spiritual/grace gifts and begin to minister to "one another" in the ENERGY of the Holy Spirit.
- LEARNING HOW TO DO GOD'S WILL IN THE LORD'S WAY. This will produce a spirit without our congregation, which will produce a life within us and we will begin to see the Lord work within us. When the life and spirit of Christ is working within us, we will see the work of Christ within this Body.
HOW DO WE LEARN THE LORD'S WILL?
- Note First Corinthians 15:58: "Therefore, brethren, be ye steadfast unmovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in The Lord."
WHAT IS THE LORD'S WORK?
what did the LORD do while He was on earth? Two things: He evangelized and He edified.
- Luke 19:10 "The Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost."
- Acts 1:2-3 "Until the day in which Jesus was taken up (into Heaven), He was speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God." Refers to the edification of Christ's disciples."
The Lord's work is "labour" (work). Christians have been called to do the Lord's work in the Lord's way. And doing His work, your labor will not be in vain.