Friday, July 18, 2008

THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD

THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD: PSALMS 23
.
1 A Psalm of David.
The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. 6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

THE LORD IS MY
  1. Supplier
  2. Guidance
  3. Restore
  4. Divine leader
  5. Protector
  6. Confortor
  7. Preparator
  8. Anointor
  9. Goodness
  10. Mercy

FOR HOW LONG?

  • "All the days of my life."

NOW I LIKE PSALMS 22 AND 24 AS WELL AS 23

  1. He died for us in 22
  2. He suplies for us in 23
  3. He Prepars for us in 24

  1. God's Gospel in 22
  2. God's Glory in 23
  3. God's Goodness in 24

  1. The meek is satisfied in 22
  2. The sheep is sujpplied in 23
  3. The pure in heart blessed in 24

The pierced Hands

  1. On the cross in 22
  2. In our hearts in 23
  3. On the thrown in 24

You see the

  1. Cross in 22 on Mt Calvary
  2. Crook in 23 on Mt Siniai
  3. Crown in 24 on Mt Zion

Jesus as

  1. Prophet in 22
  2. Priest in 23
  3. King in 24

Jesus for us

  1. As our Substitute in 22
  2. As our Sustainer in 23
  3. As our Sovereign in 24


Photo is from my front living room. And Ellen can use any photo I have.

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...