About Me

My photo

I am the Pastor/Teacher of Rivers of Joy Baptist Church in Minford, Ohio since August 2008.  I am married to Charity since June 14, 1969.  I have four grown children.   Having served in the local church for over forty years as Pastor/Teacher, Asso., Youth Pastor, Minister of Education, Building Upkeep, Camp Director, Sunday School Teacher, etc. Also I have worked in the public place for as many years as I have preached. Charity and her sister are co owner of Union Mills Conf. (Bakery) in West Portsmouth Ohio

RIVERS OF JOY BAPTIST CHURCH BUILDINGS

THE BUILDINGS OF RIVERS OF JOY BAPTIST CHURCH


THIS BUILDING WAS USED FIRST IN 1992 THIS BULDING WAS A HOUSE

THEN THIS BUILDING WAS BUILD LATER


My wife, Charity tonight is in Altoona, Kansas. She is having a wonderful time with friends that we have known since 1980's. She and Becky and Kyle will be in the First Baptist Church on Sunday. (More on that later)
.

Well, to night I finished up our Church Newletter. And then I finished up the Outline for my message on Sunday.
Then I thought, how could people FIND Rivers of Joy Baptist Church? So I Google. Now there is an idea. Would you believe if a person really want to know where the church is and they lived in Indiana or Altoona, Kansas, they could Google "Rivers of Joy Baptist Church." Did I say that before?.
.
Tonight I did that. To my surprise there are a dozen plus sites that have information on the church. There is maps in several forms, there are listing of pastors, there are lists of Baptist churches. There is a web that I sign up to have a blog about the church. I must have spend several hours on this project tonight.
If you want to find Rivers of Joy Baptist Church, you can find it. Even in Minford Ohio.
.
Who would have ever thought that I would again pastor a church in Minford. In 1971-1973 I was the pastor of Madison Missionary Baptist Church.
.