Saturday, August 02, 2008

RIVERS OF JOY BAPTIST CHURCH BUILDINGS

THE BUILDINGS OF RIVERS OF JOY BAPTIST CHURCH


THIS BUILDING WAS USED FIRST IN 1992 THIS BULDING WAS A HOUSE

THEN THIS BUILDING WAS BUILD LATER


My wife, Charity tonight is in Altoona, Kansas. She is having a wonderful time with friends that we have known since 1980's. She and Becky and Kyle will be in the First Baptist Church on Sunday. (More on that later)
.

Well, to night I finished up our Church Newletter. And then I finished up the Outline for my message on Sunday.
Then I thought, how could people FIND Rivers of Joy Baptist Church? So I Google. Now there is an idea. Would you believe if a person really want to know where the church is and they lived in Indiana or Altoona, Kansas, they could Google "Rivers of Joy Baptist Church." Did I say that before?.
.
Tonight I did that. To my surprise there are a dozen plus sites that have information on the church. There is maps in several forms, there are listing of pastors, there are lists of Baptist churches. There is a web that I sign up to have a blog about the church. I must have spend several hours on this project tonight.
If you want to find Rivers of Joy Baptist Church, you can find it. Even in Minford Ohio.
.
Who would have ever thought that I would again pastor a church in Minford. In 1971-1973 I was the pastor of Madison Missionary Baptist Church.
.

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...