Monday, August 25, 2008

CAR ART, ELVIS, AND PHILIPPIANS 1:4



By Steve



Okay so I am human, Bill Gothard said in one of the many All Day Pastors Seminar's I did attend in the 80 and 90's.

"Don't let the people in your church think you are perfect and without some faults."

I need to get out those notes.
Of course some folks will ask, "what faults do you have?"


I like Elvis. Sorry about that.

My Dad said once, "If I were to like a Rock and Roll person, I would like Elvis."


It has blessed my heart to know that those who know me best, know that I really love the Lord and I love preaching and teaching. I love to teach others, I love to see others grow in the knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Paul said this: Philippians 1:4
"I thank my God upon every remembrance of you, always in every prayer of mine making request for you all with joy." For Paul it was a delight for him to intercede for fellow believers.
My heart is blessed as I remember you who know me well.
I say with Paul,
"Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ."

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...