Thursday, August 28, 2008

MY DAD AND PREACHING NOTES

MY DAD AND HIS PREACHING NOTES

"TODAY'S TEMPEST" LUKE 8:22-25 and Mark 4:35-41
1954 Everette Whisnant, and R.J. Barber, Sr.
Williamsroad Baptist Church
Roanoke, Virginia

Dad love preaching, Dad loved people, Dad love his family, and Dad love the Lord. I caught that in the short time that I knew my Dad. Dad died in 1966, but he still lives in my heart today, some 42 years later. I have only a few notes Dad had in his bible. I have only a few pictures of Dad. But I have a lot of memory in my mind yet still today.

JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SAY A LITTLE ABOUT MY DAD TODAY.

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...