Saturday, August 09, 2008

PASTORAL MINISTRY

CHARITY AND I WERE A LITTLE BUSY ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAY..
Charity was at Union Mills on Friday all day, and then back by 2:30 a.m. on Satursday.
I LOVE ALSO WALKING, A GOOD PACE BUT NOT RUNNING.
Yesterday evening following working at Mex Itail for a few hours, then mowing three lawns I enjoyed a three mile walk. These photo are from that walk near our house. A LITTLE WORK AT THE OFFICE NOW THIS 855 IS RALLY GOOD FOR CUTTING GRASS.



















Friday I had Charity to take some photos of my work in lawn care. Yep! I like the outdoors. At Mex-Itali and Union Mills and then at the house. I use the push mower for the little jobs, and then this year for the first time, using the John Deere.

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...