Friday, August 08, 2008

CHRISTIAN MINISTRY HAS BEEN A CHALLENGE

ITS THE EXPERIENCE OF LIFE THAT BRINGS US TO THE REALITY THAT GOD IS GRACIOUS TO US
Charity took this photo
Charity made the trip to Kansas, had a wonderful time, and Becky came to Portsmouth, Ohio for to see her dad. We took this picture at Mex-Itali.

THE JOY OF MINISTRY IS
Over the years I have recorded most of the messages I have preached
starting with Madison Baptist Church in 1971.
I have a few in other churches where I was the Youth Director.
I recoreded most of the message at First Baptist Church
in Altoona, Kansas.

Well I just like taking different angles. I guess I just like taking the photoMy sister Ellen said, if I put together a history of the places I have worked

that I could possibly get college credit for ministry served.
+

I took this photo on our front porch the other day.
.
I am blessed to have the Lord allow us to have a small part in the work He is doing to bring about His eternal kingdom. The lives that the Lord has allowed us to minister to, and to be minister to, has been a blessing. While the road we have traveled has not been easy, (minor mostly), the benefit has far out weighted any bumps in the road..
We are looking forward to a few more years, as the Lord allows us to preach and teach and shepherd His flock.
.

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...