Thursday, May 15, 2008

CHANGE IS CHALLENGING 2008

TODAY MAY 15TH 2008

Change is challenging. Yesterday I finally bought a new computer. Since I had a new monitor, (given to me by a frined) with a gift from my daughter, I had enough money to purchase an XP Home computer. Well, it's been since 2003 that I have had a Windows 98. Change was needed
.

Rather than change out the old harddrive I went with the new. This means adding all the software. This is going to take time and losing all the other saved material. This is going to be like getting rid of all your 20 years of old clothes. This also means I am going to up date to high speed. Dial Up has been my life for five years. But with time I will get back on track.
.
TODAY IS ALSO MY SISTER'S BIRTHDAY. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLEN SAMPLES

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...