Thursday, May 22, 2008

STILL WORKING ON THE NEW SET UP


.
Upgrading is still in the works this week. Coming into the 21st Century is a learning process. Grow By Learning is the name of this Blog and its true in many ways. From Windows 98 to Windows XP Home is like driving a 96 Dodge and a 08 Dodge. (Only if I have a rental)
.
And yesterday I was riding a John Deree Tractor mowing our lawn. That was a first in the seven seasons I have used a push mower. What was I thinking!
.
I am still in shock with the High Speed Internet DSL. I could before DSL drink a cup of coffee before I pulled up a website. But its good. Ok so life on the Web starts at 60. Like it.
.
And Google Reader is really good. So is Mozilla Firefox. So is Microsoft Word and Office 2007.

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...