About Me

My photo

I am the Pastor/Teacher of Rivers of Joy Baptist Church in Minford, Ohio since August 2008.  I am married to Charity since June 14, 1969.  I have four grown children.   Having served in the local church for over forty years as Pastor/Teacher, Asso., Youth Pastor, Minister of Education, Building Upkeep, Camp Director, Sunday School Teacher, etc. Also I have worked in the public place for as many years as I have preached. Charity and her sister are co owner of Union Mills Conf. (Bakery) in West Portsmouth Ohio

STILL WORKING ON THE NEW SET UP


.
Upgrading is still in the works this week. Coming into the 21st Century is a learning process. Grow By Learning is the name of this Blog and its true in many ways. From Windows 98 to Windows XP Home is like driving a 96 Dodge and a 08 Dodge. (Only if I have a rental)
.
And yesterday I was riding a John Deree Tractor mowing our lawn. That was a first in the seven seasons I have used a push mower. What was I thinking!
.
I am still in shock with the High Speed Internet DSL. I could before DSL drink a cup of coffee before I pulled up a website. But its good. Ok so life on the Web starts at 60. Like it.
.
And Google Reader is really good. So is Mozilla Firefox. So is Microsoft Word and Office 2007.