Sunday, May 18, 2008

APRIL 15TH 2007 THOMAS ROAD BAPTIST CHURCH


APRIL 15TH 2007 THOMAS ROAD BAPTIST CHURCH, LYNCHBURG, VA.
*
I am upgrading: the kids bought me a Kodak Digital, I needed an upgraded to use it. The kids bought me a Cannon Scanner, I needed to upgrade. Tim and Sherri gave me a new 19' monitor, I needed to upgrade. Okay I get it, I need to get into 21st century. Now that I have I am learning how to use this new 21st century computer. Now I need a printer/scanner/fax/copier. Oh and now its the High Speed high speed. that is coming Monday.
Can you believe this is my 501st post. This has been a real joy for me, and Charity. Its been a learning experience. Its been good to work with Charity in these projects. And we still like each other.
Today I have learned how to upload pictures again. Maybe. If I could get Stephen to sent the pictures that was taken of us in Lynchburg, that would good to upload on the blog.
.

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...