Saturday, May 24, 2008

GOOGLE READER FEEDBURNER and PSALMS and FRIENDS









GOOGLE READER


The link will give you direction as to how to use a RSS. Its a new way of reading your favorite websites. Read Google Reader 101 for the information. Great stuff. I am only at the 101 level here so I still have a lot of learning to go. But as the blogger or weblogger says GROW BY LEARNING Keep growing, it's good for your brain. I will change to just get better.

RSS FEEDER

If you want to read this blog in another format my address for the RSS is found here. I am getting good at this 101 stuf

NOTES ON THE READER

I am posting NOTES also on the Google Reader that will be different from this Blog.


NOTES FROM FRIENDS


Charity and I realize we are busy people, and tired at the end of the day. Sitting down and watching TV seems to be the norm for tired folks at the end of a working day. But if we get inspired, we find ourselves doing some good projects.


Taking the time to focus on projects is really a discipline to accomplish. We can control our activity by discipline. Doing an activity 21 days will lead to a habit. Eating takes one day. Tuesday's is House and NCSI on TV and when they moved it to MONDAY I missed the finals.


When I don't leave the house at 10 to get to work by 11, I am late. When I am focused on a project I find myself tuned in to seeing it accomplished.


Thanks for the emails we have received, thanks for the Updates on your family. It's good to stay in touch with friends. "I wonder what Allen Barnhart is doing." Most likely what he has been doing for twenty years. Charlie Cox ? Randy Webb? (He does keep us updated) Shawn and Nicki Hines keep us updated. My good friend is DeWayne Prosser, he is still preaching, think of that. Only to name a few. Thanks, Charity and I enjoy them.


Psalms 16


  1. Preserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust.

  2. O my soul, thou hast said unto the LORD, Thou art my LORD; my goodness extendeth not to thee (I have no good beyond thee);

  3. but to the saints that are in the earth, and to the excellent, in whom is all my delight.

  4. Their sorrow shall be multiplied that hasten after another god; their drink offerings of blood will I not offer, nor take up their names into my lips.


  • The LORD is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup; thou maintainest my lot.

I will bless the LORD, who hath given me counsel; my reins also instruct me in the night seasons.


  • I have set the LORD always before me: because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.

Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth; my flesh also shall rest in hope (dwell in safety).


  • Thou wilt show me the path of life; in thy presences is fullness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.


Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...