Tuesday, May 13, 2008

MY DESK TAKES ON A NEW LOOK

MY DESK AT HOME HAS TAKEN ON A NEW LOOK
^
With a Bible open and a picture of my wife looking at me, these things will cause me to study diligently. With a new monitor to view the material, I have more room on the desk. Oh and a cup of coffee at hand, and a few Hot Wheels to keep me balance.

I have added FeedBurner to the Blooger. I am not really sure what that really means, or if that will help the readers of the Blog, but they say it will.

My Blogger is different then my Homestead Site. They both have GROW BY LEARNING title. The URL to the blogger is CWhisna.blogspot.com and the URL for the Website is Growbylearning.com.

Thank you for the e mail Charity and I have received in response to some of the articles on the Blogger.

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...