About Me

My photo

I am the Pastor/Teacher of Rivers of Joy Baptist Church in Minford, Ohio since August 2008.  I am married to Charity since June 14, 1969.  I have four grown children.   Having served in the local church for over forty years as Pastor/Teacher, Asso., Youth Pastor, Minister of Education, Building Upkeep, Camp Director, Sunday School Teacher, etc. Also I have worked in the public place for as many years as I have preached. Charity and her sister are co owner of Union Mills Conf. (Bakery) in West Portsmouth Ohio

THE SHOOT OUT BY WHISNANT AND WILLIAMS



THE STORY OF THE MAN WITH A DIGITAL CAMERA
Part One


For an early birthday gift the kids bought me digital camera. Now, I have always loved taking pictures. I am not a professional, nor do I have a professional camera, but that has not stopped me from taking pictures.


The picture above is a photo of me taking a picture of my niece April while she was taking a picture of me. What a fun shoot out! April is a professional photographer, who is getting as good as I am! Check out my link to Photography by April Williams.