Daily Complaining But Little Adjustments. Gasoline Prices, The Work Place, Church, Living Life, Finances, Marriage, Relationships, etc.
You can take several approaches to this issue.
- Get mad and fuss all you want. Complain, complain, and complain, or
- Learn Econ 101 and 201 then
- Take personal responsibility, and do what needs to be done and learn to
- Take up the system of personal accountability.
- If you are going to buy a Mercedes 500 SL, or a Ferrari F512M or a Lamborghini! Buy a Hot Wheel. They are still 95 cents at your local store.
(If you Google gasoline prices, you will learn a great deal about this issue: Like the following:)
I will give you a website next to give some answers to the above.