About Me

My photo

I am the Pastor/Teacher of Rivers of Joy Baptist Church in Minford, Ohio since August 2008.  I am married to Charity since June 14, 1969.  I have four grown children.   Having served in the local church for over forty years as Pastor/Teacher, Asso., Youth Pastor, Minister of Education, Building Upkeep, Camp Director, Sunday School Teacher, etc. Also I have worked in the public place for as many years as I have preached. Charity and her sister are co owner of Union Mills Conf. (Bakery) in West Portsmouth Ohio

WHY MEMBERS ARE MEMBER LOCAL CHURCHES



THE MINISTRY OF THE LOCAL CHURCH

WHY CHRISTANS ARE MEMBERS OF THE LOCAL CHURCH
IT IS WITHIN THE CHURCH PARTICULAR THAT WE COMMIT OURSELVES TO INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP WITH FELLOW BELIEVERS AND SUBMIT OURSELVES TO ACCOUNTABILITY, DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES. IN THIS ASSEMBLY OUR CHRISTIAN CHARACTER IS SHAPED. IT IS THE CONTEXT IN WHICH OUR SPIRITUAL GIFTS ARE DEVELOPED AND EXERCISED. IT IS THE FAMILY WHOSE TIES CANNOT BE BROKEN. IT IS THE TRAINING CAMP THAT DISCIPLES AND EQUIPS BELIEVERS TO BE GOD’S PEOPLE AGAINST THE WORLD AND FOR THE WORLD.