Thursday, February 12, 2009

KEEPING UP WITH THE NEW GENERATION


KEEPING UP WITH THE NEW GENERATION OF NETWORKING IS GOING TO BE GREAT

I have finally joined FACEBOOK I beleive on Monday of this week.

COMPUTER MICROPHONE MONITER HOLSTER/LAPEL CLIP

  • On Wednesday February 11, 2009 I bought a Cyber Acoustics computer microphone. ($8.45) And what is cool, I have the brains to figure this out. Googled Cyber and they gave me instruction how to turn on the Sound Recorder, which was already on my computer. The amazing coolness was, I could read and follow those instructions. Save the file and then go to GrowByLearning.com and put my very first recording on the opening page. And the recording will play auto when you are on the site, and you will only hear my voice. That is coolness.
AWAKEN GENERATION.COM

  • This morning as I was viewing FaceBook Ray Prichard link us over to this Awaken Generation a networking for those 18-24 age group. So I joined. I have not listen to anything yet. So I will later. Its free but you have to sign in.

IN FUTHER UPDATES I WILL REPORT.

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...