OUR CHURCH IS ELDER/PASTORAL LED. THUS WE HAVE A PLURALITY OF PASTORS WHO WORK TO ACCOMPLISH THE OBJECTIVES THAT CHRIST HAS SET FORTH IN SCRIPTURE.
FROM THE TIME I ATTENDED THE SHEPHERD'S CONFERENCE IN 1982, 1990, etc. THE GOAL HAS BEEN TO TEACH, FEED, LEAD THE PEOPLE WHOM THE LORD ALLOWS ME TO BE THE UNDERSHEPHERD.
- to feed the flock (John 21:15-17)
- to proclaim the whole will of God ( Acts 20:27)
- to present everyone perfect in Christ (Colossians 1:28-29)
- to prepare God’s people for works of service (Ephesians 4:12)
- to equip God’s people to be fisher’s of men (2 Timothy 4:5)
- to keep watch over oneself until the task is complete (1 Timothy 4:16)