- A relationship is more important than a check
- Forgiveness is the #1 thing been most like Jesus
- The only good thing about us is Jesus
- Christ gathered unto Himself the OUTCASTED.
- Sin destroys sensitivity. Destroy your sense to the power of the conviction of God.
- We do not do well in excess.
- He is all that He should be, but none in excess. Not one thing dominant.
- We need to do well, without letting it hurt or life to excess
- Living in Excess: Limits You. Label’s You. Lead You. Loads You Down.
- Learn to divorce lessen your emotion from your life work.
- DARE TO LIVE WITH PURPOSE.
- AIM AT WHAT YOU BELIEVE IS THE PURPOSE OF GOD AND HEAD THAT WAY WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT
- WITHOUT PURPOSE YOU DRIFT
- SET YOUR SAIL IN A NOBLE DIRECTION.
- Security: equals TRUST
- DISCIPLINE: EQUALS NO FEAR
- The church is determined by its concern not by its size
- There will always be a time when you will put yourself in position where you will have to restrain yourself
- Don’t your senses control your actions?
- Self-control is the root of all VIRTRUE
- You have never become a man until, you have master the art of restrained.
- Restrained looks to a great appetite
- Key to Success. Others.
- Losing your grip on leadership: People seeing your nakedness.
- Your first start to quitting is to start being critical of others, and things.
Charles E Whisnant
I am the Pastor/Teacher of Rivers of Joy Baptist Church in Minford, Ohio since August 2008. I am married to Charity since June 14, 1969. I have four grown children. Having served in the local church for over forty years as Pastor/Teacher, Asso., Youth Pastor, Minister of Education, Building Upkeep, Camp Director, Sunday School Teacher, etc. Also I have worked in the public place for as many years as I have preached. Charity and her sister are co owner of Union Mills Conf. (Bakery) in West Portsmouth Ohio