God says that the believing man is justified: who are we, then, that we should say, ‘We believe, but we do not know whether we are justified?’ What God has joined together, let not man put asunder.”
– Horatius Bonar, The Everlasting Righteousness; or, How Shall a Man be Just with God? (Carlisle, Pa.: Banner of Truth, 1874/1993), 23
- Are we prepared for what that will cost? It will cost everything that is not of God in us.
- are we prepared to be caught up into the swing of this prayer of the apostle Paul's?
- Are we prepared to say - "Lord, make me as holy as You can make a sinner saved by grace"?
- Are we prepared to set ourselves apart for the Holy Spirit's ministrations in us?