Saturday, February 07, 2009

FACEBOOK A FORM OF SMALL TALK


FACEBOOK


How I sign up for Facebook? I wonder why? But its the new idea of small sound bite communication I guess. I must admit the forty friends on the first day was a suprise, of course I believe they were on my e mail list, well most were.


Well its 3 a.m. and have being up since 2 a.m. Charity is trying to sleep and get over her cold.


This form of Blogging in my case is one way, since there is no comment link, even though you could e mail my in box. But I see that could happen over at FACEBOOK.


So what MYSPACE? Oh know.


OKAY NOW ITS 9:04 P.M. I have being away for a while today.

So what is the purpose of FaceBook? I am really clueless. But I do know this, I enjoyed some of the comments made. I am not so sure I want everyone to read what I say. Wait a minute, what about this Blog? Oh! I have contol of this Blog.




Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...