Monday, November 17, 2008

A GOOD CHURCH IN SCIOTO COUNTY!


TODAY WE LIVE IN THE AGE OF THE INTERNET.

So I move into Scioto County, and I am looking for a Baptist Church to visit, how do I do that?

I am looking for a specific Baptist Church, how can I do that?

So this morning I have being sitting at my table trying to web brows the above anwer.


  1. There is the Google.map site Rivers of Joy Baptist Church, Minford, Ohio. I had to do some edit and hope visitors can get some good information. And I believe you can give a review of your visit to the church.
  2. Also I googled Minford, Ohio. I found there is a website that has Minford News. I am trying to become an editor and get come church news on the site.
  3. Google.map had an update on Rivers of Joy I hope will also be of some help


So I wanted to know how many people live in Minford, Ohio. And other information.

  1. 4,163 people
  2. 47.6 square miles
  3. 37.4 is the median age
  4. Number of churches of all faith: I don't know that yet.

I also was on this web site and I am still working on this project.

OF COURSE THE BEST WAY TO HAVE PEOPLE VISIT THE CHURCH, IS BY PEOPLE WHO COME TO RIVERS OF JOY BAPTIST CHURCH.

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...