Saturday, November 29, 2008

THROAT SINGERS SINGING I FLY AWAY


In an effort to be eclectic and diverse you do “I’ll Fly Away” using hired
Its a comic story around the church that I don't like to hear again

I Fly Away song.......
but I am not sure that the throat singers wouldn't be a nice change.

Of course
our attendance might increase.
.
Or on the other hand
you like to greet the congregation on Sunday morning with:

Yo Sinners, Are you ready to Rock!?!”
could get a new group of 20s in church.
.
And than again
as a Reformed, Baptist, with a little southern gospel in me, I might
just stay with the traditional

Alan Harris family

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...