About Me

My photo

I am the Pastor/Teacher of Rivers of Joy Baptist Church in Minford, Ohio since August 2008.  I am married to Charity since June 14, 1969.  I have four grown children.   Having served in the local church for over forty years as Pastor/Teacher, Asso., Youth Pastor, Minister of Education, Building Upkeep, Camp Director, Sunday School Teacher, etc. Also I have worked in the public place for as many years as I have preached. Charity and her sister are co owner of Union Mills Conf. (Bakery) in West Portsmouth Ohio

EVANGELIST ALAN HARRIS FROM CONNERSVILLE, INDIANA

(no certain order): Barry Bedwell, Russell Tapp, Jimmy McNeil, Griffin Jones, Jimmy Landrum, Alan Harris.
Evangelist Alan Harris from Connersville, Indiana, singing at First Baptist Church, Altoona, Kansas 1982
25 years in the Ministry

Alan and Angie
Alex, Anthony and Andrew
2007 TRIO GROUP OF THE YEAR