Friday, November 07, 2008

CAR CARRIER


When I was a child, my view of Heaven was as a child. I loved cars, and I loved those trucks that carried the new cars. I remember saying, "When I get to heaven, the first thing I will ask God for would be a truck that would carry my cars." Well some fifty years later, I am still thinking I still might ask the Lord. So the other day, I chased this car carrier down town Portsmouth, and got out of my car, and took this photo as the truck turned at Bob and Floyd. Goodness to I not have other things to ask God for in Heaven?
I took this photo at night, and the photo was so dark I could not see the truck, but since I downloaded a update Kodak EasyShare software, they were able to lighten the photo.

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...