About Me

My photo

I am the Pastor/Teacher of Rivers of Joy Baptist Church in Minford, Ohio since August 2008.  I am married to Charity since June 14, 1969.  I have four grown children.   Having served in the local church for over forty years as Pastor/Teacher, Asso., Youth Pastor, Minister of Education, Building Upkeep, Camp Director, Sunday School Teacher, etc. Also I have worked in the public place for as many years as I have preached. Charity and her sister are co owner of Union Mills Conf. (Bakery) in West Portsmouth Ohio

CAR CARRIER


When I was a child, my view of Heaven was as a child. I loved cars, and I loved those trucks that carried the new cars. I remember saying, "When I get to heaven, the first thing I will ask God for would be a truck that would carry my cars." Well some fifty years later, I am still thinking I still might ask the Lord. So the other day, I chased this car carrier down town Portsmouth, and got out of my car, and took this photo as the truck turned at Bob and Floyd. Goodness to I not have other things to ask God for in Heaven?
I took this photo at night, and the photo was so dark I could not see the truck, but since I downloaded a update Kodak EasyShare software, they were able to lighten the photo.