About Me

My photo

I am the Pastor/Teacher of Rivers of Joy Baptist Church in Minford, Ohio since August 2008.  I am married to Charity since June 14, 1969.  I have four grown children.   Having served in the local church for over forty years as Pastor/Teacher, Asso., Youth Pastor, Minister of Education, Building Upkeep, Camp Director, Sunday School Teacher, etc. Also I have worked in the public place for as many years as I have preached. Charity and her sister are co owner of Union Mills Conf. (Bakery) in West Portsmouth Ohio

Shuttle Endeavor Blasts Off Into Night Sky

Shuttle Endeavor Blasts Off Into Night Sky


The Matt Stroshane/Getty Images
The space shuttle Endeavour lifted off from Kennedy Space Center in Cape Canaveral, Fla., on Friday nightlifted off from Kennedy Space Center in Cape Canaveral, Fla., on Friday night and Charity said watch FOX, and what a sight.
From the first John Glenn fight, we watched at school we watched in 1962.

The space shuttle Endeavour blasted off carrying seven American astronauts on a "home improvement" mission that will expand living quarters on the orbiting International Space Station.