NewSpring Church exposed - Anderson, SC Pastor Perry Noble
Author: Tony Morgan
Not everyone is a fan of NewSpring Church. Here’s a video from Steven Anderson, pastor of Faithful Word Baptist Church, “an old-fashioned, independent, fundamental, King James Bible only, separated Baptist church” in Tempe, Arizona. In case you have trouble figuring it out, Pastor Anderson is in the “not a fan” category.
You may also want to check out some of Pastor Anderson’s other messages including “Why Billy Graham is on His Way to Hell.”
- This guy also believes that pastors should not go to seminary. Man, and to think, if I hadn’t gone to seminary, I wouldn’t know that Jesus didn’t speak in Elizabethan English. Scary Scary stuff. Thankfully, he has a tiny church that has no impact.
- Newspring has no worries if this guy is the competition. Faithful Word Baptist Church appears to be headed for new levels of mediocrity and ineffectiveness with this guy steering the bus. But hey, who on earth wouldn’t want to spend all day Sunday in an “old-fashioned, independent, fundamental, King James Bible only, separated Baptist church in Tempe, AZ?”…Hey Steve, try this: PREACH THE WORD!
A BRIEF COMMENT FROM YOUR TRULY.
- IT IS MY NATURE, I GUESS TO PUT THIS VIDEO ON THIS BLOGGER. SORRY. BUT I HAVE HEARD THIS KIND OF PREACHING MOST OF MY LIFE FROM MEN LIKE STEVE.
- There are a few in Scioto County that preach and say about the same thing that he does. Maybe if they see how they look and sound in this kind of speaking, maybe they would stop. But again I am sure they wouldn't.
- I guess I need to put a video sermon from one of the NEWSPRING preachers. And let you made the decision what you like best.
- Personally, I would just rather hear John MacArthur, Jr. Maybe John Piper. Maybe Woodrow Kroll. Maybe R.C. Sproul. Personally I would rather hear the preaching/teaching of the Word of God. Phil Johnson does a good, and Dan Philipps, and many others.
- Personally I am not a NEWSPRING CHURCH follower, nor the Mark Driscoll or Rob Bell, and those men but I am certainly not a follower of those who rant and rant about issues that are minor and do not really preach or teach the Word of God as it is written.
- TOO much ranting in our independent fundamental evangelical churches today.