About Me

My photo

I am the Pastor/Teacher of Rivers of Joy Baptist Church in Minford, Ohio since August 2008.  I am married to Charity since June 14, 1969.  I have four grown children.   Having served in the local church for over forty years as Pastor/Teacher, Asso., Youth Pastor, Minister of Education, Building Upkeep, Camp Director, Sunday School Teacher, etc. Also I have worked in the public place for as many years as I have preached. Charity and her sister are co owner of Union Mills Conf. (Bakery) in West Portsmouth Ohio

VICTORY BAPTIST CHURCH 1974

VICTORY BAPTIST CHURCH 1974
YOUTH DIRECTOR, CHRISTIAN EDUCATIONAL DIRECTOR
Pauline Lesmaster, and Pauline Whisnant )MOM
MOM WAS CHECKING HER HAIR EVEN IN 1974
Pauline Lesmaster now attends Rivers of Joy Baptist Church
CHARITY WHISNANT
YOUTH GROUP AT VICTORY BAPTIST
STEVE EUTON AND FRANKIE LEMASTER
Frankie Dawkins now, is a member of Rivers of Joy Baptist Church

YOSONDA COLLEY
KING AND QUEEN 1974


WELL I HAVE PULLED THESE PHOTO FROM MY FILES....
ARE THEY NOT JUST GREAT....