About Me

My photo

I am the Pastor/Teacher of Rivers of Joy Baptist Church in Minford, Ohio since August 2008.  I am married to Charity since June 14, 1969.  I have four grown children.   Having served in the local church for over forty years as Pastor/Teacher, Asso., Youth Pastor, Minister of Education, Building Upkeep, Camp Director, Sunday School Teacher, etc. Also I have worked in the public place for as many years as I have preached. Charity and her sister are co owner of Union Mills Conf. (Bakery) in West Portsmouth Ohio

PORTSMOUTH RACEWAY

NOW I HAVE BEEN A BIG FAN OF NASCAR OVER THE YEARS, WHEN DALE EARNHARDT WAS LIVING. BUT SINCE HE DIED I HAVE NOT HAD AS MUCH FUN WATCHING THE RACES. But I do have fun passing this place on Saturday Night.

NOW JUST LOOK AT THE BRIDGE AND MAYBE ONE DAY, ALLEN BARNHART MIGHT COME TO PORTSMOUTH TO RACE.

The raceway is open when its not under water.