Tuesday, September 23, 2008

POST NUMBER 700


POST NUMBER 700 WOULD YOU BELIEVE

700 post. Truly amazing. Cool. WOW.

When I started on Blogger/Google in August 2006, I really didn't know I would still be posting articles, and pictures of our family and friends.

in September 2008.


BUT JUST LIKE GOOGLE, YOU KEEP GETTING BETTER.

Well Google does, I keep trying to get better.


I am amazed to see how the Lord has moved in our lives, even in the last few months. It has been beyond my belief. Oh ye of little faith.


I tried, prayed, hoped, asked, worked, begged, to teach, or preach in a local church, and with out any results. You would think thirty five years of experience would have helped.

So I went to work at Mex- Itali Restaurant, to serve tables.

"Why are you working here?" "I guess I am learning to serve"

People couldn't understand why I wasn't preaching, or teaching.

Nor could I really. I thought I had retired. But what a joy it is now.

And now I have the blessed, humbled, privilege to pastor, teach, serve, a local church.

My kids said, "Dad, in God's time he will defend you, and he will balance the justice.

"He is not finish with you yet" Charity said.

The kids say now, "Dad we are so happy for you, its the passion of you life, to study, to preach, to teach and train people for Christ."



Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...