About Me

My photo

I am the Pastor/Teacher of Rivers of Joy Baptist Church in Minford, Ohio since August 2008.  I am married to Charity since June 14, 1969.  I have four grown children.   Having served in the local church for over forty years as Pastor/Teacher, Asso., Youth Pastor, Minister of Education, Building Upkeep, Camp Director, Sunday School Teacher, etc. Also I have worked in the public place for as many years as I have preached. Charity and her sister are co owner of Union Mills Conf. (Bakery) in West Portsmouth Ohio

Sports Collection

MICKEY MANTLE, BOBBY RICHARDSON, TOM TRESH, YOGI BERRA, ELSTON HOWARD, ROGER MARIS, WHITEY FORD, AND THOSE YANKEES OF THE 50'S AND 60'S.
OVER THE YEARS I HAVE ENJOYED COLLECTION STUFF
Wheaties - I have eaten the breakfast of champions for years, I just kept the box
Baseball, Football, NASCAR, Basketball cards have been a part of my life for many years.
A view in the collection room - Hot Wheels and NASCAR

Some preachers play golf, or enjoy fishing, and a few dirt racing.


DO PREACHERS/PASTORS/TEACHERS HAVE OTHER INTERESTS?


The last several years, I have had little time for my collection, I do from time to time collect a few Hot Wheels, and a few new Wheaties Boxes.


I still enjoy looking through my sport cards. I do look as I go down the steps in the morning at the collection I have on display, but that is about as far as I have time for these days.


ITS OKAY - YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEEL GUILTY