Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sports Collection

MICKEY MANTLE, BOBBY RICHARDSON, TOM TRESH, YOGI BERRA, ELSTON HOWARD, ROGER MARIS, WHITEY FORD, AND THOSE YANKEES OF THE 50'S AND 60'S.
OVER THE YEARS I HAVE ENJOYED COLLECTION STUFF
Wheaties - I have eaten the breakfast of champions for years, I just kept the box
Baseball, Football, NASCAR, Basketball cards have been a part of my life for many years.
A view in the collection room - Hot Wheels and NASCAR

Some preachers play golf, or enjoy fishing, and a few dirt racing.


DO PREACHERS/PASTORS/TEACHERS HAVE OTHER INTERESTS?


The last several years, I have had little time for my collection, I do from time to time collect a few Hot Wheels, and a few new Wheaties Boxes.


I still enjoy looking through my sport cards. I do look as I go down the steps in the morning at the collection I have on display, but that is about as far as I have time for these days.


ITS OKAY - YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEEL GUILTY




Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...