About Me

My photo

I am the Pastor/Teacher of Rivers of Joy Baptist Church in Minford, Ohio since August 2008.  I am married to Charity since June 14, 1969.  I have four grown children.   Having served in the local church for over forty years as Pastor/Teacher, Asso., Youth Pastor, Minister of Education, Building Upkeep, Camp Director, Sunday School Teacher, etc. Also I have worked in the public place for as many years as I have preached. Charity and her sister are co owner of Union Mills Conf. (Bakery) in West Portsmouth Ohio

THIS KID ALTAR CALL THAT DAMNS CHILDREN LIFE

 THIS IS WHY SO MANY CHILDREN NEVER GET SAVED?

THIS IS ABOUT THE WORST KIND OF APPEAR TO GET CHILDREN SAVED?
And it happens about every VBC program.
I can get you dozens of examples of this poor way of getting children saved?