About Me

My photo

I am the Pastor/Teacher of Rivers of Joy Baptist Church in Minford, Ohio since August 2008.  I am married to Charity since June 14, 1969.  I have four grown children.   Having served in the local church for over forty years as Pastor/Teacher, Asso., Youth Pastor, Minister of Education, Building Upkeep, Camp Director, Sunday School Teacher, etc. Also I have worked in the public place for as many years as I have preached. Charity and her sister are co owner of Union Mills Conf. (Bakery) in West Portsmouth Ohio

Believers Have the Peace of God Romans 5:1


In this area of Ohio, it seems I have been told, there is the belief that you can be truly converted and then fall from grace.  If that is true, I believe all true converted people should leave this part of Ohio.   

If you can lose your salvation, you had better learn how not to lose it. If you made salvation conditional, then it’s only good as long as you can maintain the conditions of keeping your salvation. 
o   The question is: Is there a works/righteousness perspective in our salvation?

PAUL ADDRESSES THIS ISSUE IN ROMANS CHAPTER FIVE