Saturday, January 22, 2011

Pastor Study Office

My surrounding at the house,
My study at the house,



When I was working in any position in a church, I had a nice office.
    1. Wooster Baptist Temple: :Youth Pastor.: office
    2. Madison Baptist Church, Psstor. Had a very nice office and study (fixed it myself ) The church did not have one before I got there.
    3. Victory Baptist Church, Assoc. had a nice little office.
    4. FBC of Fort Worth, Minister of Education: Did not have an office.-
    5. Mansfield Baptist Temple, Youth Camp Director and Teacher. Did not have an office.
    6. Calvary Baptist Church, Youth Pastor. A very nice office. And the men built me book cases.
    7. First Baptist Church, Altoona Kansas Pastor/Teacher 1980-1996. Had a library room with some 2500 books. And a beautiful study office. Beautiful book cases built by Kurt Nunnenkmap. I spent nearly every day in the office. Love every minute of it.
    8. The brief stay as Pastor in Lusby Mills, had no office.
    9. The brief stay at Second Baptist, had a great office, in which I was there every day.
    10. The time I was at Ashland Ave Baptist Church, five years. I had no office, Well one I used to set u some of my books.
    11. In between being a pastor, I had set up an office at our house. Every book, every binder, every magazine, file cabinet, was at the house. It took up a lot of space at the church
    12. Portsmouth Baptist, I had an office.
    13. Rivers of Joy Baptist: Pastor/Teacher. The church has a church office in the church building. But I have turned the old church building into by own pastor's office and pastor's study. I really love being in the office and study.
Only until I moved to Portsmouth Ohio did I have and study office at the house. From 2003 to 2008 I worked nearly every day at the house working and studying the Bible. I believe I would spend about five to 10 hours a day studying.


And it was not until 2003 did I have a good Gateway computer and on the Internet.

I working in both places now, at the house and at the office at the church. I would love to be able to visit with people at the church more than I do. I like the idea of being at the office. Even when I am at the house, I still dress as if I were at the office at church.
'
I have only a few books at the house (less then ten). Most of the books that I had in FBC in Altoona, Kansas I left there.

    I would love to have a staff of works, but I don't. So I work out of my house some times then go to the office at the church. I now like doing both.

    View of the study at Rivers of Joy Baptist Church

    From the study room to the my office view
    Books and research books
    My Technique research books
    My study room:\
    By study notes

    My office at the church annex building

    Featured Post

    Did Jesus Die For All Men

    Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...