Monday, January 10, 2011

Summary of Lessons and Videos in 2010 buy Charles Whisnant



TEACHING AT RIVERS OF JOY BAPTIST CHURCH IN 2010














In 2010 I had the joy of teaching the Word of God. I taught in the Adult Bible Study class for the most part. Bill Bower taught and so did Bob Temple, Sr.

In the Sunday Morning Worship hour I taught the book of Romans verse by verse.

In the Sunday Night Hour, I taught the book of Philippians, and Bill Bower taught at least once every month. Johnny Edwards taught on Sunday night as well. I can't tell you the number of songs Johnny sung as specials, nor can I tell you the number of song Bill Bower lead and song in 2010. I will say a lot more songs than I preached.

I use to keep better records of the messages. I believe I taught some 165 times in 2010.


I uploaded most of the lessons on Vimeo. One sermon would generally have 4 to 5 videos of about 10 to 11 minutes. And I discovered I had uploaded 366 videos on Vimeo in 2010.


Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...