About Me

My photo

I am the Pastor/Teacher of Rivers of Joy Baptist Church in Minford, Ohio since August 2008.  I am married to Charity since June 14, 1969.  I have four grown children.   Having served in the local church for over forty years as Pastor/Teacher, Asso., Youth Pastor, Minister of Education, Building Upkeep, Camp Director, Sunday School Teacher, etc. Also I have worked in the public place for as many years as I have preached. Charity and her sister are co owner of Union Mills Conf. (Bakery) in West Portsmouth Ohio

Summary of Lessons and Videos in 2010 buy Charles Whisnant



TEACHING AT RIVERS OF JOY BAPTIST CHURCH IN 2010














In 2010 I had the joy of teaching the Word of God. I taught in the Adult Bible Study class for the most part. Bill Bower taught and so did Bob Temple, Sr.

In the Sunday Morning Worship hour I taught the book of Romans verse by verse.

In the Sunday Night Hour, I taught the book of Philippians, and Bill Bower taught at least once every month. Johnny Edwards taught on Sunday night as well. I can't tell you the number of songs Johnny sung as specials, nor can I tell you the number of song Bill Bower lead and song in 2010. I will say a lot more songs than I preached.

I use to keep better records of the messages. I believe I taught some 165 times in 2010.


I uploaded most of the lessons on Vimeo. One sermon would generally have 4 to 5 videos of about 10 to 11 minutes. And I discovered I had uploaded 366 videos on Vimeo in 2010.