About Me

My photo

I am the Pastor/Teacher of Rivers of Joy Baptist Church in Minford, Ohio since August 2008.  I am married to Charity since June 14, 1969.  I have four grown children.   Having served in the local church for over forty years as Pastor/Teacher, Asso., Youth Pastor, Minister of Education, Building Upkeep, Camp Director, Sunday School Teacher, etc. Also I have worked in the public place for as many years as I have preached. Charity and her sister are co owner of Union Mills Conf. (Bakery) in West Portsmouth Ohio

TAKING TIME TO BE WITH FAMILY

Chad taking some time to play with the grand-dogs
Thanksgiving couples
Now Kyle, look at the target

Leslie our daughter in law is expecting a girl early next year.

The family out eating together

Our friends early this year at Jeremy's weding

What a nice family photo

Kyle and Chad, and Laura and Becky

Eric's #7 ladder truck


NOW WAS THAT A NICE BREAK FROM THEOLOGY

WELL ONLY A SMALL BREAK