Monday, December 01, 2008

THE EARLY YEARS OF MARRIAGE IN 1970



About a month ago, I connected Peggy Stockton, via Linda Shelton. I talked to Peggy for the first time since these photo were taken in our apartment in Fort Worth Texas in 1970. Charity and I had just got married in Ohio and then moved back to Fort Worth, so Charity could go back to college. Daniel and Peggy were seminary friends, and I had known Peggy since my first year in Bible Baptist Seminary, in 1966. I have learned Daniel and Peggy are living in Washington and still married, and have three boys, and still in church. Praise the Lord.
Richard and Frankie Conrod were in seminary with us in 1968 and they were our good friends. But as friendship goes, we lost contact.

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...