About Me

My photo

I am the Pastor/Teacher of Rivers of Joy Baptist Church in Minford, Ohio since August 2008.  I am married to Charity since June 14, 1969.  I have four grown children.   Having served in the local church for over forty years as Pastor/Teacher, Asso., Youth Pastor, Minister of Education, Building Upkeep, Camp Director, Sunday School Teacher, etc. Also I have worked in the public place for as many years as I have preached. Charity and her sister are co owner of Union Mills Conf. (Bakery) in West Portsmouth Ohio

MY TOP 10 BEST OF 100


THIS HAS GOT TO BE ONE OF THE TOP 10 OF THE 100 OF MY VERY VERY FAVORITE PHOTOS OF ALL TIMES OF CHARITY

"I think I have been caught, again."

"But grandma, it was so good."
"I was trying to get to the toaster"

Grandma, I was trying to put my pennies in the bear jar."

"Okay, grandma, I was hungry."
"Grandma, the ice cools me down a little"