Saturday, March 15, 2008

THIS PHOTO IS A VIEW OF THE STAIR LANDING IN OUR HOUSE.
First Installment

THIS PHOTO IS A VIEW OF MY COLLECTION FROM THE SIDE



Kurt Nunnenkamp said once, "Charles you do have an addiction, its preaching and teaching."


In sixteen years as pastor/teacher of First Baptist Church in Altoona, Kansas I taught a Sunday School Class, preached Sunday Morning, and Sunday Evening and then again on Wednesday Evening, and then Fundamental of the Christian Faith class during the week. Studying was an addition for sure.
&
From 1994 to 1996
Since I didn't hunt, fish, the boys and I
collected sports cards.
&
But I had a second addition, you might say, from 1996 to 2001 when I moved to Lexington Kentucky. I traded one addition for another in those years. From 2001 to presence, I just collect a lot of dust in Porstmouth Ohio.
&
I really enjoy displaying my collection of paraphernalia. The photo above is a view from the top of the stairs in our house, looking down the stair landing. As you can see, both sides and the wall is filled with three ring binders of sports cards, display of Michael Jordon, Scottie Pippen, Mickey Mantle, and Dale Earnhart, and a display of NASCAR 1/24 cars.
On the back wall is a display of my son's. He is a Firefighter, and loves riding bikes.
You will note also display of pictures on the wall as well. (Hopefully)
What you are unable to see is 100,000 sports cards.
- - - - - - - - - - - -

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...