Monday, March 31, 2008



GOD'S GRACE AND GOODNESS IS FAR TOO MUCH FOR US TO CRY OVER EVENTS IN OUR LIFE THAT ARE NOT ALWAYS PLEASANT.
.
WHEN WE LOOK AT EVENTS FROM THE HUMAN SIDE, OFTEN THEY DO NOT MADE SENSE TO OUR HUMAN, SINFUL, AND LACK OF UNDERSTANDING OF GOD'S PROVIDENCE AND SOVEREIGNTY AND HIS GOOD PURPOSES FOR HIMSELF.
.
I may never learn the purposes of God for events in my life, they usually don't happen as I had expected. I didn't expect so great a Salvation, I didn't expect to be married to a wonderful WIFE for thirty nine years.
.
In ministry I never expected the events, the success or disappointment,
to turn out as they have.
.
If you are truly willing to be a "slave" for Jesus Christ, you know
He is LORD, and His purposes are what you desire.
.
I believe the LORD "called" me into ministry to be His "slave" to be yielded to His purposes that He will accomplish.
.
If I have expectations for what I believe should happen, generally I could be disappointed, but in the purposes of Christ they could be exactly what He has Designed.
.

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...