Tuesday, March 11, 2008







NEW LINKS HAVE BEING ADDED TO GrowByLearning Blog.
.
I have added come websites and blogs on the sidebar, scroll down past the subjects of my posts, past the list of this months posts, pasted the old posts, and finally you come to the LINKS. I will be adding others, but now I have listed several of the ones I like.

  • My sister's website, and her daughter April Williams blog you need to check both out.

  • John MacArthur, Jr. of course is the model of my preaching/church ministry for over thirty years. The link is to Grace Community Church, and also the link to Grace To You Radio.

  • The link to my website GROWBYLEARNING.COM. is listed as well.

Check them out if you like. I will add another post later today.

.


.


Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...