Thursday, March 20, 2008











THIS LITTLE GIRL DAD IS HOLDING HER, AND THEN MOM IS HOLDING HER AND I am STANDING UP (I think), the pictures are rather old, (sorry Ellen) Then I believe Ellen is in her teens. I think. This is really fun. But by pix taking could take a lesson from someone. I wish these pictures were clear but at least you can get a little view of us when we were younger. We were living in Roanoke Virginia. Dad was pastor of the Williamsroad Baptist Church, then Victory Baptist Church and later the Roanoke Baptist Temple. All the churches were of the same membership, we just moved. (I think).
.
Dad and Mom were daily involved in the ministry of evangelism and the local church, but they were always involved with their children. I owe a lot to my dad, and mom. There are a few stories I would like to tell about Ellen as a child. She was really loved by her ten year older brother. Even if Don and I had her playing the piano, when she couldn't yet sit up, and she fell off the bench. But she has done okay.
.

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...