Thursday, March 13, 2008

OUR GOD IS A WONDERFUL GOD AND SHEHPHERD OF OUR FAMILY


Charity took this picture March 10, 2008.
I like the back ground picture of a few years ago and note that black hair, all but gone today. But the kids have really grown up and are doing good.
.
Psalms 63:6-8
OUR GOD IS A WONDERFUL LORD AND SHEPHERD
"When I remember You on my bed, I meditate on You in the night watches. Because You have been my help, therefore in the shadow of Your wings I will rejoice. My Soul follows close behind You; Your right hand upholds me."


My soul follows close behind the Lord. In response to God's repeated invitation to "hold fast" to Him (Deut. 4:4, 10:20) the psalmist clings to God. Our ever unfailing commitment to our Saviour.








Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...