About Me

My photo

I am the Pastor/Teacher of Rivers of Joy Baptist Church in Minford, Ohio since August 2008.  I am married to Charity since June 14, 1969.  I have four grown children.   Having served in the local church for over forty years as Pastor/Teacher, Asso., Youth Pastor, Minister of Education, Building Upkeep, Camp Director, Sunday School Teacher, etc. Also I have worked in the public place for as many years as I have preached. Charity and her sister are co owner of Union Mills Conf. (Bakery) in West Portsmouth Ohio

UNION MILLS CONFECTIONERY WEST PORTSMOUTH OHIO

UNION MILLS CONFECTIONERY BAKERY IN WEST PORTSMOUTH OHIO

Debbie Blevins/ Charity Whisnant

Co-Owners and Operators

Sisters and daughters of Bob and Lenora Temple

A SPECIALTY BAKERY

(740) 858-4633
1120 Galena Pike, West Portsmouth, OH 45663

Charity and Debbie










Union Mills is a“Made from Scratch” Bakery
(call ahead of time to place your special order)
740 - 858 - 4633
A small town bakery, locally owned, and personally hands on operation.


“Made from Scratch”


Pies

Bread

Cookies

Cream Horns

Decorated sheet Cakes