Thursday, January 01, 2009

ITS OKAY, A NEW YEAR 2009

I love Jesus Christ.”

And as I say it, I want to make clear what I mean:

I am in awe of Jesus Christ more than any other human or angelic being.
I take pleasure in his ways and his words more than I enjoy the ways and words of anyone else.
I want his endorsement more than I want the approval of anyone else.
I want to be with him more than I want to be with anyone else.
I sense more grateful to him for what he has done for me than I do to anyone else.
I trust his words more fully than I trust what anyone else says.
I am gladder in his adoration than in the exaltation of anyone else, including me.

Would you pray with me that in 2009 we would love Jesus Christ more than we ever have? And may our Lord Jesus grant that from time to time we would deliver quietly and naturally a thunderclap into the hearts of others with the simple words, “I love Jesus Christ.”

“Though you have not seen him, you love him. Though you do not now see him, you believe in him and rejoice with joy that is inexpressible and filled with glory” (1 Peter 1:8).

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...