About Me

My photo

I am the Pastor/Teacher of Rivers of Joy Baptist Church in Minford, Ohio since August 2008.  I am married to Charity since June 14, 1969.  I have four grown children.   Having served in the local church for over forty years as Pastor/Teacher, Asso., Youth Pastor, Minister of Education, Building Upkeep, Camp Director, Sunday School Teacher, etc. Also I have worked in the public place for as many years as I have preached. Charity and her sister are co owner of Union Mills Conf. (Bakery) in West Portsmouth Ohio

Only One To Call Me Chuck

THE NUNNENKAMP FAMILY
Kurt and Michele Nunnenkamp
Tom and Alana Ayers

A few years ago these three young ladies were members of our church in Kansas.
Kathy Songer, Alana Ayers and Christy Heaton

THE JOHN AND CHRISTY HEATON FAMILY

Pastor of a church is a real joy. Pastor of a church for sixteen years is greater. And the greatest is after you have left the church for twelve years you still have these friends.

I love up dates from families who were in FBC.
(Of course a photo sent to me, could get on this Blogger).