Tuesday, January 20, 2009

OABAMA SWORN IN AS 44TH PRESIDENT

I am not going to debate this issue, Obama is our President of the country that I am a member. Remember we had Clinton as President too. Nevertheless, we as Christians are called to pray for this nation.
If I am not mistaken, God is sovereign, and God is in control. I will leave the history of America to Him. What He has called us to do, is to be the Christian that He calls us to be in the next four years.
America is made up of all people, the Christian believer and the unbeliever. And we can not believe that unbelievers are going to Christians. We are not a Christian nation. We are it seems a mixed of people with all kinds of faith in all kinds of beliefs.
Those who call themselves Christians are not together in that they believe. I am more concern with those who call themselves Christians than I am with the secular world.
God called us (Matthew 28:18-20) to be the light in a lost world. God did not call the Presdent to speak for him.

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...