Since August 2006 we have posted 358 articles and posts. Who is going to view those one at a time? Of course if you want to know Charles/Charity's ministry you could get a good idea if you view the first fifty posts.
- The next best idea is to view posts by subjects. Blogger has provided the means whereby you can do that. I started labeling each post in 2007 andwill need to go back and work on the posts in 2006. There is a list of subject labels on the sidebar. You click on a subject of interest and you will be directed to all posts on that subject. How good is that? Blogger has done well with this. It's I who has taken this long to figure out how to get that list on the side bar. Never give up folks, you can learn at sixty if you never give up. You might be white haired before you can get it, but I like my white hair. You know Stephen is right! (Ellen's smart son )
- I hope I have made it easier to view the posts. I have on the side bar a list of the last month's articles. You can view and click on any article and Blogger will take you directly to the article.
- I am going to work on specific links (websites) that I like very much and will have those listed on the side bar as well soon.
- Also I have listed a series of books that I have read or am reading, and they will be listed at the end of each post. You will need to click on the time listed at the end of each posts, and you will be directed to that single blog. At the end of the page will be that list of books I read.
- Comments on Blogger is a little hard, they require that you have a blog or fill out a form. To many that is a little too much for a comment. Thus, the comments I get are from e mail. I receive a number of e mails. I really like that method the best. My e mail can be found on my profile page. CWhisna@aol.com
- One example of being helpful without knowing it at the time. Someone googled my name (that is really shocking) and found our BLOGGER and found the article about Charity's mother Lenora passing away. She didn't know that until she read our post.
- My lovely sister Ellen Samples is learning this Blogger too. Her daughter April Williams has already just about mastered this .com business. Well, Ellen had the idea that a .com site would be good to have. So she found a website host, and decided to craft her brother a website. She did all the work putting together the art work and found the templates and Ellen designed the site. Then she turned the web over to me. Now how did she do this? That is the question? I will post the address later.
- I have discovered that I can automatically have each post I write e mailed to an individual, how scary is that! What I generally do, is e mail a list of friends giving them a heads up what the post I have just written is about. Some like this better. I proved a direct link to our blogger, which makes it easier to click and read. Sometimes I write articles on the email that I have not yet or might not post on the Blogger.