Thursday, January 31, 2008

This is a first for me I usually never post a cat and a mouse. But what a day I have had. This picture came from an e mail from my friend Randy Webb. I hope its okay to post this picture.


Also my sister Ellen has been working on my new website. She loves me. Think of that.

A Few Quotes:

"What a man needs is a brother to draw close, minister to him, and help him mature. He needs somebody to demonstrate to him another way to live, modeling a godly marriage, biblical parenthood, and the love of Christ." Steve Sonderman, Effective Men's Ministry


"We cannot control what others do, but we can be renewed each day in our confidence of God's faithful love and care for us and in his unfailing commitment to meet our needs according to his redemptive plan. "

"You prepare a table (of provisions) before me in the presence of my enemies." - Psalm 23:5

Don Loy Whisnant
-
Well this is short tonight, but some good thoughts. A Cat and mouses! Who would have thought -

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...