Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Proverbs Teaching

When I started the study of Proverbs in 1980, I continued the study off and on until 1994.
First Baptist Church, Altoona, Kansas


The study notes in those days were hand written. I arrived and finished chapter 14. There were 590 pages.

I began to make notes of the lessons.
I had a IBM typewriter, boy was it a good one.
*
By 1994 I began Proverbs 14. 20.111 was the number of lessons
.
By 1994 I finished Proverbs at 20.123

So from 1980 through August 1994 I had done 123 lessons in the first 14 chapters.

Coming to Rivers of Joy I began teaching the same notes. Well I have added a lot of notes.

Plus I am also using Bill Rinehart wonder study of Proverbs.
After 2 years I have arrived at chapter 14.
There are only a few on Video, none on cassette tape.


Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...